GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2018 For 294 Posts of Dy Collector & Dy SP:
GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2018 for 294 Job Posts of Dy collector and Dy SP OTHER POSTS (ADVT. NO.: 40/2018-19). Good news for Students who preparing for GPSC class 1-2 exam. GPSC was declared official Notification for GPSC class 1-2 294 Recruitment 2018 for various posts such as deputy collector, deputy SP and others. So this is great opportunity for All Gujarat students who preparing for GPSC exam. Here we provide complete information about GPSC class 1-2 Recruitment 2018 for 294 posts of Dy collector and Dy SP.
|GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2018 For 294 Posts of Dy Collector & Dy SP|
All Details of GPSC class 1-2 Recruitment for 294 posts of Dy SP and collector:
Dear Students Here we provide complete information about GPSC class 1-2 Recruitment 2018 for 294 posts. So read all below details before apply for GPSC.
Name Of Organization : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Posts Name :
ધોરણ 3 થી 12 વિડીયો કોર્સ (💥FREE)
- Inspection Officer Class – 1: 07 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Claas – 2: 149 Posts
- Program Officer Class – 1 Class – 1: 04 Posts
- Dy. Collector / Dy. SP & Other Class – 1 & 2 posts: 219 Posts
- Analytical Chemist Class – 2: 03 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Mech.) Class – 1: 03 Posts
- Industrial Promotion Officer Class – 2: 10 Posts
- Dy. Director ICDS Class – 1: 04 Posts
Required Qualification : Please read Official Notification for more details about Educational Qualification details.
How to Apply for GPSC : Interested Candidates / students can Apply Online Through GPSC official Website
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application for GPSC: 16-07-2018
- Last Date to Apply for GPSC Online : 31-07-2018.
GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2018:
GPSC exam completed is in two stage first preliminary exams and Mains Exam. Syllabus and exam pattern of GPSC preliminary exams and GPSC main exam is given below:
GPSC preliminary exams details 2018:
- GPSC paper-1 General studies-1 (120 minutes) total 200 marks.
- GPSC paper-2 General studies-2 (120 minutes) total 200 marks.
GPSC Main Exam details 2018:
GPSC will take six question paper for Main exam. Details about 6 GPSC main exam is given below and all papers of 150 marks:
- Gujarati language
- English language
- General studies-1
- General studies-2
- General studies-3
You Can Also Visit: