RPF Constable Recruitment 2019: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Railway RPF Constable Recruitment 2019 – 798 Constable Posts. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying…
|Join Our Whatsapp Group to Get Latest Updates... :||CLICK Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page to Get Latest Updates... :||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Updates... :||Click Here|
Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 798
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
Constable Water Carrier
Tailor Grade III
Cobbler Grade III
Applicants who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RPF Recruitment 2019.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/-
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Document Verification (DV)
General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) – Rs.250/-
How to apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.indianrailways.gov.in RPF Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RPF careers page at the official website www.rpfonlinereg.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RPF Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RPF Recruitment 2019online application form.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.01.2019
Last date for Submission of Application: 30.01.2019
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply