India Post Office Jobs 2018: 15 Skilled Artisan Vacancy for 8TH Salary 19,900 published on 12th November 2018
Vacancy 1 Skilled Artisan
Vacancies 15 Posts
Salary Rs. 19,900/- Per Month
Job Location Mumbai
Last Date to Apply 31/12/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Eligibility: A certificate in the respective Trade from any technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Standard Passed with the experience of one year in the respective trade. Candidates who apply for the post of MV Mechanic should possess a valid Driving License to drive heavy vehicles
2. SCALE OF PAY FOR SKILLED ARTISANS: Rs, 19900/- (Level 2 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
Photocopies of the following certificates self attested by the candidate.
i) Age proof.
ii) Educational Qualification as indicated at Sl 1((b)(i)
iii) Technical Qualification.
iv) Driving Licence/Licence Extract as indicated at 1 (b)
(ii) (in case of Mechanic (MV)].
v) ST/OBC/ESM certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government of India.
vi) Trade experience of respective post.
vii) Copy of Citizenship Certificate/Permanent Residential Certificate or any certificate issued by State/Central Govt. to show Indian Citizenship.
viii) Form of certificate to be produced Other Backward Classes (non creamy layer) applying for appointment to posts under the Government of India in form-9.
Two copies of recent passport size photographs self attested by the candidate. One should be pasted in the application form and the other should be attached with the application form.
Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services,134-A, S. K. AHIRE MARG, WORLl, MUMBAI 1400018
Selection of Skilled Artisans shall be made from, amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving licence [only for Mechanic (MV)] by means of Competitive Trade Test. The date and venue of the test with syllabus will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates at their correspondence address. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
How to Apply
1. Application should be submitted giving the following bio-data:
(i) Full name (In block letters) (ii) Fathers full name (in block letters) (iii) post Applied for & trade (iv) Permanent Address (v) Address for correspondence With Pin code (vi) Citizenship :lndian/others (Tick) (vii) Date of Birth (By Christian Era) (viii) Age as on 01.07.2018 in format:- Years- Months- Days (ix) Reservation Category : UR/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer) (x) Category : Ex-serviceman ‘Others (Tick) (xi) Educational Qualification (xii) Technical Qualification/lTl Certificate (xiii) Trade Experience (xiv) Issue of Driving Licence (HMV) details with validity lin case of Mechanic (MV) only] (xv) Home Guard service (xvi) Any other relevant information (Wii) Self attested photo by the candidate.
ધોરણ 3 થી 12 વિડીયો કોર્સ (💥FREE)
2. The separate application should be sent for each trade post in separate envelop and the candidate should superscribe the post applied for on the envelop & Application, which should be addressed to The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services,134-A, S. K. AHIRE MARG, WORLl, MUMBA I1400018 and should be sent through Speed Post/Registered Post only. Applications received by other means will be rejected and one application for multiple trades also will be rejected. The last date of receipt of application is on or before 31.12.2018 by 17.00 Hrs.
3. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of desired certificates or the applications(s) enclosing copy/ copies of the certificate(s) without se.If attestation will be rejected straight way without any notice or information. The application format and requisite details with regard to age limit, eligibility qualification/experience, prescribed format of certificate to category ST/OBC/ESM and other terms and condition are available on the website: `www.indiapost.gov.in
Power-to-gas (often abbreviated P2G) is a technology that converts electrical power to a gas fuel. When using surplus power from wind generation, the concept is sometimes called windgas. There are currently three methods in use; all use electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen by means of electrolysis.
In the first method, the resulting hydrogen is injected into the natural gas grid or is used in transport or industry. The second method is to combine the hydrogen with carbon dioxide and convert the two gases to methane (see natural gas) using a methanation reaction such as the Sabatier reaction, or biological methanation resulting in an extra energy conversion loss of 8%. The methane /SNG may then be fed into the natural gas grid or further converted in to LPG by synthesising SNG with partial reverse hydrogenation at high pressure and low temperature. LPG in turn can be converted into alkylate which is a premium gasoline blending stock because it has exceptional antiknock properties and gives clean burning. The third method uses the output gas of a wood gas generator or a biogas plant, after the biogas upgrader is mixed with the produced hydrogen from the electrolyzer, to upgrade the quality of the biogas.
Impurities, such as carbon dioxide, water, hydrogen sulfide, and particulates, must be removed from the biogas if the gas is used for pipeline storage to prevent damage.
Natural gas is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon gas mixture consisting primarily of methane, but commonly including varying amounts of other higher alkanes, and sometimes a small percentage of carbon dioxide, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, or helium. It is formed when layers of decomposing plant and animal matter are exposed to intense heat and pressure under the surface of the Earth over millions of years. The energy that the plants originally obtained from the sun is stored in the form of chemical bonds in the gas.
Natural gas is a fossil fuel used as a source of energy for heating, cooking, and electricity generation. It is also used as a fuel for vehicles and as a chemical feedstock in the manufacture of plastics and other commercially important organic chemicals. Fossil fuel based natural gas is a non-renewable resource.
Natural gas is found in deep underground rock formations or associated with other hydrocarbon reservoirs in coal beds and as methane clathrates. Petroleum is another resource and fossil fuel found in close proximity to and with natural gas. Most natural gas were created over time by two mechanisms: biogenic and thermogenic. Biogenic gas is created by methanogenic organisms in marshes, bogs, landfills, and shallow sediments. Deeper in the earth, at greater temperature and pressure, thermogenic gas is created from buried organic material.