Indian Air Force Bharti 2018 – 182 bharti in Indian air force Gujarati 2018:
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a new Bharti notification for 182 (One Hundred Eighty-Two vacancy) posts of Commissioned Officers in flying & Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical). Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Commissioned Officers posts can apply Online which will be started from 16 June 2018 & 15 July 2018. Further Details like Bharti Details, Eligibility criteria, How to apply for Indian air force bharti 2018, Selection process, Salary structure etc. are given below.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018:
- Organization Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Post Name: Commissioned Officers
- Job Location: All India
- Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Indian Air force 182 bharti Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have the qualification of 10+2, B.E./B.Tech/Graduate, B.Com, MA/M.Sc., PG Degree in relevant field from the recognized University/Institute for Commissioned Officers posts.
- Age Limit: As on 01st July 2019, Minimum Age Limit: 20 years, Maximum Age Limit for Flying Branch Candidates: 24 years, Maximum Age Limit for Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branch Candidates: 26 years
- Application Fee: Interested & eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges. Meteorology Entry & NCC Special Entry Candidates: Nil (Exempted), All Other Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the following basis for Commissioned Officers posts. Online Test
- Salary Structure: salary: Rs.56100-110700/- Per month
Also Visit: India Post Office Jobs 2018: 15 Skilled Artisan Vacancy for 8TH Salary 19,900 published on 12th November 2018
|Join Our Whatsapp Group to Get Latest Updates... :||CLICK Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page to Get Latest Updates... :||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Updates... :||Click Here|
How to Apply for Air Force Common Admission Test 2018:
Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Commissioned Officers can apply online through the official website of Indian Air Force, www.afcat.cdac.in, from 16th June 2018 to 15th July 2018.
Important Dates for IAF Jobs 2018
Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16th June 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15th July 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Commissioned Officers Posts, Kindly check the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification of indian air force bharti 2018.